Skip to main content

A Call To The Secret Place


I love that the gospel is so simple and real. God loves us so much; it’s as though He has purposed to leave us love notes everywhere! Wherever we open our hearts to see and hear Him, He is there. It’s wonderful to look back over your life and see those hidden messages strategically placed— especially when you haven’t noticed them earlier.

I have one such love note I’d like to share with you. When I was growing up, my family had a few movie favorites that we truly enjoyed watching together. My parents just loved Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy movies. Jeanette MacDonald was believed to be a Christian and had a beautiful operatic voice. She sang in all her movies—at least the ones I saw. When her lovely voice was blended with Nelson Eddy’s rich baritone one, the musical match was just heavenly.


Click Here To Download The Book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus

Imagine that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. One day long ago the Martians, looking through their telescopes, discovered the Venusians. Just glimpsing the Venusians awakened feelings they had never known. They fell in love and quickly invented space travel and flew to Venus. The Venusians welcomed the Martians with open arms. They had intuitively known that this day would come. Their hearts opened wide to a love they had never felt before. The love between the Venusians and Martians was magical. They delighted in being together, doing things together, and sharing together. Though from different worlds, they reveled in their differences. They spent months learning about each other, exploring and appreciating their different needs, preferences, and behavior patterns. For years they lived together in love and harmony. Then they decided to fly to Earth. In the beginning everything was wonderful and beautiful. But the effects of Earth’s atmosphere took hold, and one morning ever...