Skip to main content

Ghost, Run!!!


“The best graduating student for the School of Biblical Studies of this session goes to Adeyanju Badmus!” That was my darling husband being referred to . You should have seen that proud look on my face.. I noticed all the other wives looked my way in envy, but it didn’t mean Jack to me, because I was the woman of the moment... My husband was the best Graduating Student of Biblical Studies... meaning my husband was the most Spiritual of all husbands! Gosh!

Was I expecting it? Sure! And that was why I dressed to kill that Sunday. My designer shoe was the one my favorite aunt sent to me. My hat was the one I bought with my one month Salary. My dress! Actually cost three months’ salary. It was pure cotton... I knew my husband would be the best graduating student, so my look and his Look was deliberate that Sunday!

Towards the end of the ceremony, my day took another turn, an unexpected sudden turn, a catastrophic turn, a twisted turn, a turn of the century, a turn that could actually slaughter someone.


Click Here To Download The Book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus

Imagine that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. One day long ago the Martians, looking through their telescopes, discovered the Venusians. Just glimpsing the Venusians awakened feelings they had never known. They fell in love and quickly invented space travel and flew to Venus. The Venusians welcomed the Martians with open arms. They had intuitively known that this day would come. Their hearts opened wide to a love they had never felt before. The love between the Venusians and Martians was magical. They delighted in being together, doing things together, and sharing together. Though from different worlds, they reveled in their differences. They spent months learning about each other, exploring and appreciating their different needs, preferences, and behavior patterns. For years they lived together in love and harmony. Then they decided to fly to Earth. In the beginning everything was wonderful and beautiful. But the effects of Earth’s atmosphere took hold, and one morning ever...