Skip to main content

Oh This My Husband


That faithful morning, I cried to my Pastor’s house. I was fed up; my bags were packed. I had just finished telling my husband every bitter word I can remember in the dictionary. I fabricated new words that best described a monster that he is.Yes, he is a monster, he acted so nicely during the courtship. But as soon as I became Mrs. Momoh, all hell was let loose. There is nothing that I did that was good. 

I had a well-paying job as a factory manager in Lagos. I had a driver and I had an expense account. But after six months of marriage I thought I had gotten pregnant and Ige my husband let all hell loose over the fact that my work will kill the baby. Unfortunately, three months later my period came back and thus more war. I left my job to please him and became a full time house wife. But by then he was no more around to make love to me, he was always coming home late. I discover strings of relationships on his phone and when I confronted him, he complained that since I killed the baby and can't make another one, he needs girls to calm his nerves. Whenever I complain, he leaves the house. If I don't talk, he leaves the house. When I beg, he gets angry. If I fight, he gets angry. If I report to Pastor, he gets angry. If I cry, he leaves the house.


Click Here To Download The Book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus

Imagine that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. One day long ago the Martians, looking through their telescopes, discovered the Venusians. Just glimpsing the Venusians awakened feelings they had never known. They fell in love and quickly invented space travel and flew to Venus. The Venusians welcomed the Martians with open arms. They had intuitively known that this day would come. Their hearts opened wide to a love they had never felt before. The love between the Venusians and Martians was magical. They delighted in being together, doing things together, and sharing together. Though from different worlds, they reveled in their differences. They spent months learning about each other, exploring and appreciating their different needs, preferences, and behavior patterns. For years they lived together in love and harmony. Then they decided to fly to Earth. In the beginning everything was wonderful and beautiful. But the effects of Earth’s atmosphere took hold, and one morning ever...

How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You

“I don’t get it. I’m attractive, smart, sensitive, accomplished. Why doesn’t he or she flip for me? Why can’t I find love?” How many times have you beat your fists on the pillow asking yourself this question? You open this book skeptically, yet harboring hope, for the solution. You read the title: How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You. “That’s a mighty big promise,” you say. Indeed, it is. But the promise of this book is yours if you are willing to follow a scientifically sound plan to capture the heart of a Potential Love Partner. Click Here To Download The Book

12 Ways To Be A Blessing To Your Church

Do you remember a statement similar to this one made by President John F. Kennedy? In his inaugural address on January 20, 1961, he said, “Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.” I remember learning that famous quote in school. I think more people would be saved and ministered to if Christians had that same thinking in the Church today. Many times we have a tendency to look for ways to be blessed rather than looking for ways to be a blessing. Of course, you know as well as I do that the best way to have joy unspeakable in our lives is to be a giver. Real joy is in putting others first instead of ourselves. Click Here To Download The Book

The Smart Money Woman

Most people don't know where the money they earn goes. What percentage of your income goes to food? Transportation? Clothes? Just like in any successful business where you track the revenue and costs periodically, it is also important to track the expenses in our personal lives.  Nigerian women have to become the CFOs of their financial lives and learn to take control of the income they earn now, instead of waiting for their incomes to increase in the future before they learn to manage money. Some women have no idea how much their lifestyle costs. She may not spend recklessly, but she subconsciously develops a habit of spending—good or bad.  If you don't treat the money you earn with respect, it will leave you with no respect. We have to learn to spend with intention by allocating oure resources to reflect the lifestyle we want and are able to sustainably afford. Click Here To Download The Book

The Last Juror

After decades of patient mismanagement and loving neglect, The Ford County Times went bankrupt in 1970. The owner and publisher, Miss Emma Caudle, was ninety-three years old and strapped to a bed in a nursing home in Tupelo. The editor, her son Wilson Caudle, was in his seventies and had a plate in his head from the First War. A perfect circle of dark grafted skin covered the plate at the top of his long, sloping forehead, and throughout his adult life he had endured the nickname of Spot. Spot did this. Spot did that. Here, Spot. There, Spot. Click Here To Download The Book

Finally Lust Free

The way your soul operates is so profound; remember your soul refers to your mind, will and emotions.  Let’s make an illustration to explain how the devil targets your soul. Click to Download

Men Are Like Waffles, Women Are Like Spaghetti

The differences are not limited to conversation, however. As research accumulates, it is becoming increasingly obvious that God made men and women different in many ways. They think differently, they process emotions differently, they make decisions differently, and they learn differently. And yet men and women complement one another so beautifully that a healthy relationship makes both partners more complete. Consider the following ways that modern research has highlighted our uniqueness. The differences start in the physical structure of the brain. “Now research is confirming that the brains of men and women are subtly different…For example, studies show that human male brains are, on average, approximately ten percent larger than female brains. Certain brain areas in women, however, contain more nerve cells.” Click Here To Download The Book

Think And Grow Rich

TRULY, "thoughts are things," and powerful things at that, when they are mixed with definiteness of purpose, persistence, and a BURNING DESIRE for their translation into riches, or other material objects. A little more than thirty years ago, Edwin C. Barnes discovered how true it is that men really do THINK AND GROW RICH. His discovery did not come about at one sitting. It came little by little, beginning with a BURNING DESIRE to become a business associate of the great Edison.  One of the chief characteristics of Barnes' Desire was that it was definite. He wanted to work with Edison, not for him. Observe, carefully, the description of how he went about translating his DESIRE into reality, and you will have a better understanding of the thirteen principles which lead to riches. Click Here To Download The Book

The Desire Of Ages

“His name shall be called Immanuel, ... God with us.” “The light of the knowledge of the glory of God” is seen “in the face of Jesus Christ.” From the days of eternity the Lord Jesus Christ was one with the Father; He was “the image of God,” the image of His greatness and majesty, “the outshining of His glory.” It was to manifest this glory that He came to our world. To this sin-darkened earth He came to reveal the light of God’s love,—to be “God with us.” Therefore it was prophesied of Him, “His name shall be called Immanuel.” Click Here To Download The Book

14 Lessons From 14 Years Of Marriage

Before the church can recover from the shock, the pastor asked the church to arise for the closing prayers, before they completed the closing prayers, I had left the church and my phone was switched off.  It's only when you can see me or call me that you will have access to the venue and it's only those who have been numbered among the 20 that knows the venue to my wedding.  I have always believed that only three sets of persons are important for wedding ceremony, the couple, family representatives & a minister of God. Click Here To Download The Book