Skip to main content

Understanding The Purpose And Power Of Men


The crisis we are seeing today is actually a contemporary version of an age-old dilemma. Men and women alike lost their concept of what it truly means to be human—male and female—a long time ago. The problem is also not confined to particular cultures. The question of identity is a global problem. I have traveled to many nations, and I have concluded that most of the world is suffering from what I call the ―consequences of ignorance of purpose.‖ In every nation, in every community, no matter what language the citizens speak or what color their skin is, people are experiencing a common dilemma. They are suffering the debilitating effects of a misconception of purpose. They don‘t understand who they really are and therefore aren‘t living up to their full potential in life.


Click Here To Download The Book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Seduction

We all have the power of attraction—the ability to draw people in and hold them in our thrall. Far from all of us, though, are aware of this inner potential, and we imagine attractiveness instead as a near-mystical trait that a select few are born with and the rest will never command. Yet all we need to do to realize our potential is understand what it is in a person's character that naturally excites people and develop these latent qualities within us. Successful seductions rarely begin with an obvious maneuver or strategic device. That is certain to arouse suspicion. Successful seductions begin with your character, your ability to radiate some quality that attracts people and stirs their emotions in a way that is beyond their control. Hypnotized by your seductive character, your victims will not notice your subsequent manipulations. It will then be child's play to mislead and seduce them. There are nine seducer types in the world. Each type has a particular character trait th...

The Art Of Closing The Sale

WHEN I BEGAN SELLING, COLD-CALLING FROM OFFICE to office during the day, and from house to apartment during the evening, I was terrified of closing. Every day, I would sally forth to sell, unafraid to get face-to-face with prospects and enthusiastically deliver my sales information. Then, at the end, I would choke up and askhesitatingly, “What do you want to do now?” Invariably, the prospect would say, “Well, leave it with me and let me thinkabout it.” I learned later that the words, “Let me think it over” or “Let me think about it” are polite customer-speakfor “Goodbye forever; we’ll never meet again.” I convinced myself that people all over town were “thinking it over” and that my phone would soon fall off the hookwith eager buyers. But no one ever called. I finally realized that it was not the product, the price, the market, or the competition that was holding me back from making sales. It was me. More specifically, it was my fear of asking a closing question. One day, I decided tha...

God Told Me To Marry You

IN CHRISTIAN CIRCLES today, this issue of ‘God said​…’ or ‘God told me…’ has brought a lot of confusion and caused a lot of problems especially for unassuming young ladies today. You find that when it comes to marriage, a lot of people, especially ladies make the mistake of falling prey to manipulation and intimidation under the guise of a marriage proposal. A man comes to a young lady and says to her, “Thus saith the Lord: you are my wife” or another very common one you’ll hear is, “I had a dream and the Lord revealed to me that you are my husband”. You know, I hear this a lot and it really bothers me that young people will allow themselves to be held captive or manipulated by such lies. So I decided to address the issue once and for all. Click Here To Download The Book