Skip to main content

Prayers For Your Future Husband


Dear Future Hubby,

I woke up yesterday morning with the words “spiritual authority” ringing in my head. I went to sit at my prayer spot still thinking about those words. As I began to pray, I thought of Job and later on, checked his story in the Bible.

I saw this:

“When the parties were over, Job would get up early in the morning and sacrifice a burnt offering for each of his children, thinking, "Maybe one of them sinned by defying God inwardly." Job made a habit of this sacrificial atonement, just in case they'd sinned.”

Job 1:5, MSG


Click Here To Download The Book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus

Imagine that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. One day long ago the Martians, looking through their telescopes, discovered the Venusians. Just glimpsing the Venusians awakened feelings they had never known. They fell in love and quickly invented space travel and flew to Venus. The Venusians welcomed the Martians with open arms. They had intuitively known that this day would come. Their hearts opened wide to a love they had never felt before. The love between the Venusians and Martians was magical. They delighted in being together, doing things together, and sharing together. Though from different worlds, they reveled in their differences. They spent months learning about each other, exploring and appreciating their different needs, preferences, and behavior patterns. For years they lived together in love and harmony. Then they decided to fly to Earth. In the beginning everything was wonderful and beautiful. But the effects of Earth’s atmosphere took hold, and one morning ever...